$530.00 odd job, 30 day guarantee or $530.00 start up and 45.00 monthly no contract but with this a pest spray that covers other pest and bedbugs as long as service is not skipped ,or canceled bedbug warranty continues and bedbugs will be treated for at no other cost.
BED BUG PREPARATION
HOME OWNERS PREPARATION
1. Remove all bed linen and bed liners, pillowcases, bed pads, curtains, furniture covers. Please leave everything in the same room where they were removed.
2. Place items in large bag & double knot after placing in bag. Then take the bags to the wash room (preferably laundry mat) and wash with hot water (above 120 degrees) and dry on max heat. Once clean, then place in new bags out of the home and do not bring back in until after service and you are allowed to re-enter.
3. Take the bed apart, including mattresses, frames, headboards, footboards and empty all dressers and night stands. Everything that has drawers needs to be emptied. Closets and tables need to be cleared off and place in bags & double knot and placed in the middle of the room.
4. Clean all debris, animal hair and etc., off of the floor. The cleaner the room, the more effective the treatment. Make a perimeter around the room so tech can freely walk around the entire room, even after bags are present. All rooms must be unlocked and accessible. All closets empty, remove all pets and if fish tanks are covered but not removed, treatment around tanks will not be done. Remove all pictures, posters, walls should be bare.
5. When complete, contact our office. Please allow a few days for scheduling.
XTREME TERMITE AND PEST CONTROL CAN NOT AND WILL NOT PROVIDE SERVICE WITHOUT ENTIRE LIST COMPLETED.
POST BED BUG TREATMENT
1. AVOID RE-ENTRY for at least 4 hours or until surfaces dry. Once dry, then you can start putting room and bed back together.
2. Avoid bringing in unscreened, untreated items back in the home. Vacuum all areas that shown to be infested before putting things back together. Mattress encasements are strongly recommended. They make re-infestation chances go down greatly.
3. Carefully inspect and vacuum. Clean all luggage, shoes, hat, coats, pictures, posters, mirrors and etc. after dried.
ALL BEDBUG TREATMENT MUST BE ALLOWED 30 DAYS BEFORE FOLLOW UP INSPECTION CAN BE DONE. AFTER WHICH, IF BEDBUGS PRESENT, A RETREAT WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR ANOTHER TIME.